Small Business Adaption Program
The Victorian government have partnered with the likes of MYOB and other accounting partners to help small businesses to adopt or
build new websites, improve your cash flow, start online marketing, manage your jobs and projects, and keep better track of stock.
From now till 30th June, 2021 you can apply for a $1200 rebate through Business Victoria if you meet the following criterias.
- operate a business located in Victoria
- have held an Australian Business Number (ABN) on 13 September 2019.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and attest that they are currently operating and intend to adapt their business
to a digital operating environment.
- To qualify for a purchase rebate the business must purchase a digital product available under the program.
- An eligible business, as defined by its ABN, can only receive one purchase rebate of $1,200 to cover 12 months’ access to a digital product available under this program.
If you would like to apply for this or think this may help your business, click on the link below to apply or you can call us on 9747-0255 and we can help you.